Struggling


Ever since I lost my grandma, I have been struggling to write. Lately, I haven't even bothered trying. I know that one day I will return to it, because it's something I have always wanted to do, but without her here, I just can't seem to concentrate on anything any more.

My blog posts and facebook pages are suffering as well.

I'm not a quitter. I won't give up. I just can't right now.

Thankfully, as the holiday season approaches (which is going to be a nightmare without her), my craft business keeps my busy. I have made three blankets in the last month and I have 2 more close to being done. I am making one as a Christmas gift for each of the kids as well as (hopefully) one for my husband. I also have a craft show coming up in a couple of weeks that I need to prepare for.

Hockey season is in full swing. The girls won their game last Sunday and hoping to repeat this weekend! As much as she didn't want to join the girls' team, Hayleigh is loving every minute of it. She has made some amazing friends on the team, and one of them in particular is helping her improve her game. She has made the move to defense with Elizabeth and together they are almost unstoppable!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon