Time is Winding Down

Hockey season is over for my daughter as of a week ago. No more practices two and three nights a week. No more traveling throughout the state of Wisconsin every weekend for two to three games each weekend. No more unexpected expenses (I swear, if I hear the words "I need tape" one more time!!!!).


My little sister is getting married in two days. Her bouquets are done. Wedding favors are done. Decorations are done. I actually have time to myself.


I started typing up what I have so far in Saving Avalon. I'm shocked that I ended up having much more than I thought I did! The writing process is coming along nicely, and I'm hoping to have the book finished by the end of tax season! (At least the writing and typing part. Editing takes more time.)


The more I work on Saving Avalon, the more I am getting into the book. It took forever! None of the books that I have written so far has taken me this long. Summer Love was about two months (and was actually released a year ago TODAY!). Autumn Goodbye was just as fast, and the Self Inflicted series seemed to have written itself! I have been hacking my way through this fantasy novel since August.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon