Slacking

Okay, I will be the first to admit that I have been severely slacking the last few months. When I lost Grandma, it definitely took some time to be able to write again. I can't believe she's been gone almost six months. That's a long time without my best friend...


Of course, there hasn't exactly been much time for writing either. With my daughter in hockey, I'm traveling every weekend, and then at practice another two, sometimes three, days a week. Thankfully, hockey season is winding down and her last game is approaching fast!


My little sister is also getting married on March 19th. Of course, that means Miss Crafty here is in charge of too much. Decorations. Wedding favors. Dinner counts for rehearsal and reception. Bridesmaid. My son is an usher. The little two are in the wedding. It's a lot! I don't remember being so stressed out for my own wedding!


Oh, that's right. I didn't get married in the middle of tax season and hockey season!!!


Speaking of tax season, after spending 9 years in the same office with a tyrant of a "manager", I changed locations this year. This office is much smaller, but so much closer to my house. The manager is amazing, and I get to work the hours I want! I'm also learning bits of the management work, and I hope to take over within the next couple of years. Maybe even next year!


I am still struggling to finish Finding Her Wings. After losing grandma, I didn't even pick up a notebook until January. Now, I am trying to make up for lost time, but there is just so much going on!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon