Too Much Free Time?

In less than a week, my daughter's hockey season will be over. On Saturday, we drive to Dodgeville, Wisconsin for her final game. No more travel on the weekends. No more practice taking up two to three nights a week. No more lugging around a giant hockey bag and trying to rid my car from the "hockey smell".


The weekend after the final game is my sister's wedding. When that's over, there is no more stressing about whether everything will get done. No more favors, decorations, bouquets, meal orders, etc to deal with.


Tax season is coming to an end. In a little over a month, I will no longer be working 50-60 hours each week.


What am I going to do with all this free time?


I definitely want to get some more writing done. I also have a chance to set up a craft booth at a small carnival in June, but I'm not exactly prepared for that. I could start working on that...


Or I just could take a break. Relax. Read a book. Catch up on TV shows that I have missed over the last several months. Or just sit and do nothing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon