New Contest!

Once again, I have been slacking with my blog. I'm still getting used to getting in the swing of things. Before tax season started, I had a good habit of posting twice a week. Then life got a little crazy with tax season, hockey, and my sister's wedding planning. Now I have a bit of free time and can get back to work!

I entered my newest novel, Finding Her Wings, in a contest on Kindle Scout. The program gives the READERS the choice of which books get published. How awesome is that?

Anyway, I would love the support. Please click the link at the bottom and read the information for Finding Her Wings. If you like what you read, a nomination would be greatly appreciated! If the book is selected for nomination, you will receive a FREE advanced copy!

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/H53118IR46O6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon