No Smoking

So today is the day. I have been talking about it for months. (Actually closer to a year because my e-cig was a birthday present last year) Today is the day that I am going to quit smoking.

I already know it's going to be super difficult. I am already going a little crazy and it's only been less than 12 hours since my last cigarette, but I am going to do this.

As I sit and type this, I want nothing more than a cigarette. I was going really good this morning until I started fighting with my son's father.

Apparently it's not important to be on time for the first day of school. My 6 year was with his father last night. Well, his dad shipped him off to his sister's house and depended on her getting the kids to school on the first day. She has four kids of her own to get ready for school, what kind of person would add two more?

My son as his younger brother showed up to school 15 minutes late. Of course I have a problem with this! It's his first day!

So of course I mention something to his father. I get a reply back about me being a bully. I'm a bully because I want my kid to school on time? You are the one that is threatening me.

Maybe today wasn't the best day to attempt to quit smoking...I could reallly use a cigarette about now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon