When Words Fail

Earlier today, I attempted to write a post to describe how I feel, but it ended up making basically no sense. Instead of making me feel better by getting the words out, I feel worse.

It's like I don't even know who I am any more. I have spent so much time being the person everyone expects me to be that I lost myself. There are a very few people that I feel that I can actually be myself around, but none of those people are the people that I SHOULD be able to be myself around.

I've been hiding in the world of dragons and faeries. Like me, several of the characters are also not sure who they are. Now obviously, I know I'm not going to spontaneously erupt wings from my back, but maybe, just maybe, I can be comfortable being myself again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon