I Can't Do It

How do you say goodbye to the one person that has always been there for you?

My grandmother is easily the best person I have ever met, and I'm not just saying that because she's my grandma. Anyone that knows her would say the same thing.

Her cancer has been progressively getting worse over the last few weeks. Today, she was officially admitted to hospice. Less than eight hours later, we had to call 911. She's not expected to make it through the night.

I can't imagine my life without her. Grandma has always been the only person I could count on. No matter what was going on in my life, she would always be there. I can't cope not having that.

I haven't been able to write for a couple of weeks now. Not sure if the writer's block will ever really go away. I need to get passed it. I need to escape this hell that I'm living in.

Writing was my escape when she received her diagnosis, and now I can't seem to do it.

I can't cope without her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon