Summer Love INFO SHEET

While at work the last few weeks, I have been spending time working on book stuff. No, not writing (or editing) like I should be, but I am putting together info sheets on all my work so I can find everything easily! While I was working on that, I decided that my descriptions needed some work.


All the information on Summer Love you ever wanted, all in one place.


Summer Love Info Sheet 
Published by Harley Turner Books March 12, 2015 

Price: Kindle 3.99  Paperback 9.99 
ASIN: B00VO0SDVE 
She found love when she was least suspecting it. 

Marissa spends every summer of her childhood camping almost 200 miles away from home with her grandparents and aunt. One summer, while staying with her aunt, she meets Chad. 

Chad is the definition of a bad boy. He is Marissa’s cousin’s best friend, too old for her, and definitely not someone level-headed Marissa should be interested in. Marissa doesn’t see him for his past, but instead sees him for the person he can become. It doesn’t take her long to become infatuated by the troubled teenager.  

Forced to keep their relationship a secret because of Chad’s criminal record, age, and the fact that he is a teenage father, Marissa and Chad find ways to be together. They were determined to make the relationship work when Marissa returns home at the end of the summer.  

Chad’s past mistake keep coming back to haunt him. Can their relationship survive all the obstacles in their way? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon