The Fate of Saving Avalon

When I first ventured into the world of fantasy with the Saving Avalon series, I admit I was skeptical at first. Although fantasy is usually my chosen genre when I am reading, I had never written something like it before. Everything was new to me.


Finding Her Wings didn't sell as well as I had hoped. Yes, part of it is my fault because I am so horrible at marketing. Then as I sat down to start on book two, I decided that the antagonist in Finding Her Wings is not such a bad guy after all. Most of book two was spent redeeming the past actions of this character.


Of course, a demons actions cannot be redeemed in only one book. He will constantly be trying to prove that he has changed.


Now I am struggling with book three. I thought I had a title and general plot figured out, but now I am not so sure.


I'm missing writing about my social issues. I miss the characters in my Self Inflicted Saga. I think I need to revisit them for awhile. I need a break from Saving Avalon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!