Life isn't going too good in the world of Harley Quinn. I need to escape Arkham Asylum, but I haven't had much time to write lately, so I can't escape.

I first started getting serious about my writing when my grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer in January. Since the initial diagnosis, the cancer has now spread to her lungs and her collar bone.

She spent many hours in the hospital yesterday having massive amounts of fluid drained from her left lung. This could continue to be a weekly event for her. Essential, she is drowning herself. Round the clock oxygen started today. She is worried that she won't be well enough for the vacation she has planned.

Her daughter (my Aunt Kitty) was killed when a deer hit her motorcycle in Custer State Park, South Dakota in 2002. Since then, my family has been out to that area about every other year. My mom is planning on taking grandma out there again, leaving May 6.

Grandma really wants to be able to make the trip. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon