When I first started writing, I never imagined how much I would actually connect with my characters. In the First Love series, it was easy, because most of the characters were based on real people. Chad was an important part of my teenage life, and I have spend years coping with the loss of him. The characters in that book were already there, I just had to describe them. In From the Corner of Her Eye, I didn't have ready-made characters. I had to make them up. This scared me at first. How would I make them seem real if they are only in my head? Now that I am about halfway through the writing process, I realize that was a fear I didn't need to have. I find myself knowing exactly how each character will react to certain things. I know how they think and what they are going to say. I'll admit, I have no idea exactly how this book is going to end. When I started writing it, I just had a general idea of the story. It has been writing itself ever since. Hopefully the ending is as amazing as the rest of the story. Can't wait to see how it turns out!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon