A Different Direction?

As most of my readers should already know, I have taken a break from my usual writing to work on a fantasy series. Book One of Saving Avalon is finished and will be available within the next couple of weeks. I have a couple chapters written of book two, but there is where my dilemma lies. I keep finding myself thinking back to a certain character of one of my older books.

I also said that I would eventually return to the Self Inflicted series, but I believe Rory and Liam's story is pretty much wrapped up. It's Gabe that I can't get off my mind. His story isn't finished. It has barely even started.

Now since I am currently in the middle of Saving Avalon (and I have readers waiting for this story), I really can't abandon that project to return to Gabe's story, but I can't keep working on Saving Avalon when I have other stories filling my head. I'm at the point where I don't know what to do. I don't have much time to write anymore, and when I do have the time, I don't always have the words. I feel like I'm forcing book two.

I'm not ready to be done with Saving Avalon, but I just can't give it my full attention right now. I hope you all understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon