Broken Computer, Lyme Disease, and other excuses

Yes that's exactly what they are: excuses.

My computer is finally back up and running after a child managed to break my monitor.

I'm on the mend from Lyme disease, although these headaches are murder. I don't wish them on anyone. The pain from a migraine isn't as bad as a Lyme disease headache, and the fact that I have had NO relief from it since it started over a week ago isn't helping my opinion on them.

It seems like every time I get on here, I am coming up with some excuse as to why Saving Avalon is not out yet. The book is finished. It's edited. It's mostly formatted. Why am I not releasing it yet?

I don't have an answer for that. This will be the first book published since I lost my grandma, but I don't think that's it. It's not the fact that I'm worried about what a turn to fantasy would do to my book sales either. I'm not entirely sure why I am stalling.

I have so many things going on right now. I'm trying to be supportive of my son playing softball, but I just can't get into the game. It's so boring! How did I manage to play it for years when I was a child?

I'm starting to get back into crafting since I noticed that my craft page had well over 100 new likes on facebook since the last time I had posted anything. It's too hot to work on blankets, so I have been spending time working on American Girl doll clothes.

This headache makes it difficult to concentrate on anything. I feel like I'm constantly in a daze.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon