Irritated

I am so sick of my in-laws!


First of all, most of them have done absolutely nothing to accept my children. My family treats my step-daughter like she is just one of my kids, as I expect them to, but my in-laws? So not the case!


My sister in law was married over the weekend, and all I see on social media, DAYS later, is everything wedding related. Um. Where was this during my wedding? Oh yea, no where to be found. The world seems to completely revolve around my sister in law, and I can't stand her.


A few years ago, my mother in law came over for Christmas with several presents for my step daughter that she wanted her to open in front of the other children. So, you want to spoil this child while my children watch and make me explain to them why you refuse to even acknowledge them? I don't think so. If you only want to include the one child, you can do it at your own house. I'm not going to explain to my kids that my husband's family likes to act that they don't exist.


My family on the other hand, completely different! As much is spent on the step daughter as is on my biological children. We take her on vacations with us. She gets sleepovers at Grandma's house with my mom. We go to her sings and other events. You wouldn't be able to tell that she is not my biological child!


Why is it too much to ask that my in laws do the same?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon