Photographer, Crafter, Author, and MOM

Since I started publishing my writing, I have kept all of my different hobbies separate. I am still leery about sharing my writing with those that I know in real life, but I am slowly starting to get better for it. I have decided that the only way I am ever going to be comfortable with my friends and family knowing about my writing is just jumping straight in.


I am a mom of five children. I am a crafter. I am an author. I am a photographer. I am sick of keeping all these things separate.


From now on, all my photography as well as my crafting will also be featured on harleyturner.net


I am currently in the process of adding everything to the website. It will take some time to get everything, but it will eventually happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon