From the Corner of Her Eye is available for presale in the Kindle and Nook store! Release date is tomorrow!

When I first started seriously writing in January, I never would have believed that I would already have THREE books available in just five short months. I already have a start on a brand new one!

In addition to writing, most of my time is spent with my children. There are five of them, and every single one can be a handful, but put them all together and I go insane! My two year old is well into her Terrible Twos, and now has the nickname the Madi Monster. It's definitely fitting. Yesterday, I was scribbling down some ideas for Self Inflicted, and she decided to stuff a rubber duckie down the toilet. Later in the evening, I had given her a bath. While I was cleaning up the bathroom floor from her splashing mess, she decided to head out the back door of our house...butt naked. 

I love her to death, but is it too much to ask to get her to take a nap so I can get some work done?

My mom, sister, and grandmother have left for the South Dakota trip, which means I get to drive to mom's and grandma's houses multiple times each day to care for their dogs. Because I don't have enough free time as it is, let's add more stuff to do!

Speaking of adding more things, a friend of mine contacted me. She wants me to help manage a local band. Of course, with my love for music, how could I say no? This band is amazing! Seriously, check out Claiming Kasualties (https://www.facebook.com/claimingkasualties) and tell em Harley sent you! And while you're at it, check out www.facebook.com/anm.promotions

My oldest son just finished production on his first musical. He's only twelve, but managed to snag a leading role in the junior high musical. He has discovered his love for drama...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon