It's Crunch Time

As the school year comes to an end, the kids are busy with afterschool activities. At awards night last week, Jayson walked away with Honor Roll and Hayleigh received the 4th grade Optimist Award. Kimmy graduated from 4K and went on a field trip to the zoo that completely wore me out!
This weekend we are going camping (actually we will be gone Friday until Wednesday), so I HAVE to finish editing Self Inflicted before I leave! The finished book has to be uploaded by June16 in order to be released on June 26 like I had planned. I have 5 chapters done. There are only twenty to go. 
The problem is, I hate editing. I can write all day, just don't make me edit. I think it's partially because it's my own work. I can stop mistakes in other people's writing, I just don't seem to notice them in my own. 
I think it's because I know how the book is supposed to read, so that's how it looks to me. 
I'm still finding mistakes in my first three books. 
There is a lot of work to be done this week. Laundry for seven people. Litter training our new kittens. General housework that always needs to be done. And every spare moment I have will be spent in front of my computer editing Self Inflicted.

This book is easily becoming my favorite! I'm so glad I decided to turn it into a series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon