With the children being home from school for the summer, I find myself struggling to find time to get things done. I just don't have the time to write any more. Monday's used to be my favorite day of the week, because there was absolutely no one home during the day, and I was able to get a lot done.

Not the case today.

There are four of the five children at home and storms in the area are keeping them in the house (glad I didn't set up the pool like I was going to yesterday). Even writing this blog, I can't seem to get two sentences done without having to get up for some reason.

Tomorrow morning will be even more eventful. It is one of the two days a week that I get to drag all five kids out at 7 am to spend 2 1/2 hours in a hockey arena. Have you ever attempted to keep a 2 year old from getting in to things at an ice arena? Not fun, but Hayleigh loves her sport, so we will deal with it. 

I finally found my calendar that has been missing since our camping trip. I have been lost without it. As I looked through what I was supposed to get done last week, almost none of it actually happened.

I did manage to FINALLY get a website up and running. Check it out http://harleyturnerauthor.wix.com/home Be sure to sign up for my mailing list to stay up to date on all my promotions (there are a lot of them right now!). 

It looks like my big project this week is releasing a second edition of Autumn Goodbye. I finished redoing Summer Love on Saturday. Hoping book two doesn't take quite as long as the first one did, but I'm excited that these new editions will be available soon!

Self Inflicted is ready for its release this Friday. I'm about a third of the way through writing Scars Fade, and I'm thinking this might turn in to a trilogy.

I still want to start a children's series, and my daughter wants to help, but I'm struggling to find the time for that. Hopefully, once I get used to everyone being home, I'll be able to figure out a way to manage my time better. Instead of having several free hours while kids are in school, I now have to break up my writing into smaller increments because I have trups to the library or a park interrupting my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon