Back to School

Tonight is going to be a busy night. My family has exactly 90 minutes to take five children to two different school to meet the teachers of four different students.

We will start the night in the kindergarten hallway with my step-daughter. I have no idea who her teacher is this year, but after having 3 other kids in school before her, I know several of the teachers. I know who I want her to have. I know who I don't want her to have. Now we just have to wait and see who she gets.

Then we venture to the 1st grade hallway. My son has the same teacher that my oldest son had when he was in first grade, but I wasn't thrilled with her (although she was better than my daughter's first grade teacher, who informed the class that Santa Claus wasn't real). This teacher is real strict about children who talk during class, and with my Collin being the class clown, I already know this will be an issue. Hopefully we can get through the year.

After this classroom, we get to pack all five children into the van and drive to the second school of our trip. My 5th grade daughter gets the same teacher that her older brother had a few years ago. He absolutely LOVED this teacher, so hopefully she won't have any problems with this teacher.

My oldest is officially in junior high. I get to meet all his advanced teachers tonight. He gets to find out what type of electives he gets to take during the year (and his fingers are crossed for Forensic Science).

We get to do all this with a very active three year old tagging along. This could get interesting. Wish me luck, I might need it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon