Random Updates

My daughter's summer hockey season is coming to a close, and I must admit I am not upset to see it end! I'm getting so sick of getting up earlier than I have to and dragging tired children to be bored out of their minds for 2 hours at an ice arena.

Of course, my daughter is always asking when the next season starts. Unfortunately for me, it starts up again in the beginning of September, so I am looking at about a six week break before I am back to being a hockey mom.

So far, I have written the first chapter of my children's book Girls Can Too! By writing just that first chapter, I was able to break through the writer's block that was preventing me from continuing with Scars Fade, so obviously Scars Fade has the priority.

My only problem with Scars now is that I have absolutely no idea what I want the cover of this book to look like. Not a clue! When I started the book, I had an idea in mind, but as I wrote, the plot took a turn that I hadn't expected, so now the entire book has changed, meaning my original cover idea will no longer work.

I am also in the middle of writing a prequel to Self Inflicted for those who join my mailing list! Learn more about the history of characters such as Aurora, Erik, Liam, Aislynn, and Gabe. I have been having a lot of fun with their histories and I am eager to release it!

One thing I am majorly struggling with is obtaining reviews for my books. They are being purchased, borrowed, and read, but they are just not bringing in reviews. There has not been a single review posted on Amazon for ANY of these four books!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon