Vacation

Well, after a lot of thought, I have cancelled my vacation to Tennessee. It was not an easy decision, because this Harley Quinn really needs her Poison Ivy, but unfortunately, at this time it's just not going to work.

Grandma is slowly starting to improve, but she starts radiation this week, and with her doctor schedule, I lose my babysitters that I had arranged for while I was gone.

My biggest reason for not going, is that I know I would never forgive myself if she passed away while I was so far away. Grandma is basically my mother. I have spent all my childhood summers with her. I lived at her house when I was in preschool. I spent much more time with my grandparents than I did my own parents.

I know I am letting my friends down. I know my Ivy was looking forward to having guests, and with me not going, my other friend is not going either. I feel bad for breaking the plans, but I feel I have no other choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music = Life!

The Fate of Saving Avalon